We seek original, unpublished research contributions, practice and experience reports, or novel applications, from all areas of spatial user interaction. The symposium solicits full and short papers as well as posters and demonstrations. Supplementary videos are strongly encouraged, but not required.
Accepted work will be archived in the ACM Digital Library, and will be provided as open-access for the first month following the symposium. Please note that submissions must not be previously published or accepted for publication elsewhere and must not be under review by any other publication venue during SUI 2017’s reviewing period.
For accepted contributions, at least one author must register for the conference and present the work. If no author is registered by the early registration deadline, the accepted work will be withdrawn from the proceedings and digital libraries.
Please see the respective pages for more information, and submission instructions.
Papers & Notes
|● Camera Ready|
Posters & Demos
|● Camera Ready|
Specific topics of interest
- Spatial interaction techniques
- Spatial user interface metaphors
- Spatial input devices and technology
- Interaction on spatial, stereoscopic, and 3D displays
- Evaluation methods for spatial user interaction
- Collaborative interaction in 3D space
- Design and user experience (UX) for spatial user interaction
- Applications of human spatial perception to interaction
- Adaptive and perceptual-inspired spatial user interaction
- Applications of spatial UIs, such as games, entertainment, CAD, education
- Gesture-based spatial interaction
- Tangible spatial user interaction
- Multi-touch technologies for spatial user interaction
- Desktop interfaces for spatial interaction
- Multisensory and other novel forms of spatial user interaction